ScreenUK is committed to making this website useful for everyone.
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 to improve the accessibility of our pages. There are 3 levels of accessibility: A, AA and AAA.
We work towards being AA compliant. At present we have mainly met this criteria and continue to work towards achieving full AA across the site.
This website is run by ScreenUK. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts via browser or plugin
- zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader including the most recent -- versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has more information about how to make your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile easier to use.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you have issues with using parts of our website or identify accessibility issues that we’ve not stated, please do get in touch with us so that we can look to address them via email: